QBuild Corporation: CADLink for SOLIDWORKS
About QBuild Corporation:
QBuild Corporation provides integration solutions to bridge the gap between engineering and ERP systems. QBuild offers a comprehensive suite of ERP tools built for engineers using SolidWorks® including an advanced ERP part search tool, BOM and item data integration, as well as a bolt-on Engineering Change system that integrates PDM Enterprise with ERP; it is compatible with Enterprise PDM.
Our staff combines engineering and software development skills to provide you with a single interface to design and work with your ERP system.
- Real-time two-way link between CAD and ERP data
- Allow your engineering staff to enter ERP data directly from SOLIDWORKS
- Interface for bill of materials, where used, Part Master and Manufacturing Routings
- Can be integrated with any ERP system including: Epicor 10, 9, Vantage, Vista, Dynamics AX and NAV, Infor SyteLine and Visual Manufacturing, Intuitive, Encompix, Made2Manage, and JDEdwards.
- Automatic update of change information in Notes or PartsInfo databases
- Eliminates engineering ERP clerical work
- Reduce data entry errors
- Consistent drawing data
- Speed design throughput
- Reduce BOM errors by tying dimensions directly to BOM